News from the Earth Sciences
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- Dr Katharine Giles - An Appreciation.
- Carbon in Earth
- Climate change clues from tiny marine algae - ancient and modern.
- Impact! Pop-up Exhibition
- BP Ultimate Fieldtrip 2013
- Cryosat spots Arctic sea-ice loss.
- In Memory of Professor Seymour Laxon
- Graduate Open Day
- Magnesium oxide might be liquid in super-Earths.
- Jeremy Bentham in the Rock Room
- Ocean in a High CO2 World.
- The Outstanding Young Scientist Award.
- Festival of Geology
- How a Changing Climate Triggers Earthquakes,Tsunamis and Volcanoes.
- IODP Expedition
- Curiosity at Mars
Thinking of studying earth sciences?
Graduate Open Day
11 December 2012
UCL Faculty of Mathematical and Physical Sciences (MAPS)
Wednesday 23 January 2013 from 1pm
· whether graduate study at one of the world's leading universities is right for you
· funding options open to you
· the skills, support and training available from the UCL Graduate School
· your potential career options
· what it's like studying for a research degree at London's global university.
The Open Day will give you the chance to find out whether postgraduate study at one of the world's leading universities is right for you. Staff and current students will be on hand providing talks, tours and information on Masters and Doctoral opportunities. Places are limited. Full Programme and registration details.