News from the Earth Sciences
- Planetary Geology: An Introduction
- Dr Katharine Giles - An Appreciation.
- Carbon in Earth
- Climate change clues from tiny marine algae - ancient and modern.
- Impact! Pop-up Exhibition
- BP Ultimate Fieldtrip 2013
- Cryosat spots Arctic sea-ice loss.
- In Memory of Professor Seymour Laxon
- Graduate Open Day
- Magnesium oxide might be liquid in super-Earths.
- Jeremy Bentham in the Rock Room
- Ocean in a High CO2 World.
- The Outstanding Young Scientist Award.
- Festival of Geology
- How a Changing Climate Triggers Earthquakes,Tsunamis and Volcanoes.
- IODP Expedition
- Curiosity at Mars
Thinking of studying earth sciences?
International Nannoplankton Association
30 October 2008
Paul Bown was elected President of the International Nannoplankton Association at the last INA meeting in Lyon (France). The INA was established in 1977 in order to enhance communication between international academic and industrial scientists working on calcareous nannofossils and living coccolithophores. It has around 250 member in over 40 countries and publishes the Journal of Nannoplankton Research (twice yearly).