Open Day for PhD Students (12th January 2016)
- Are you progressing well with your Master’s degree?
- Do you want to consolidate valuable knowledge gleaned from your work experience?
Every year the Research Department of Epidemiology and Public Health hosts an open day for potential research degree students. The next event will be taking place at 12.30pm on Tuesday 12th January, 2016 in the Galton Lecture Theatre of 1-19 Torrington Place. An agenda will be published here in due course.
To register your interest please contact: Mr Andreas Opitz via email firstname.lastname@example.org
It’s a great opportunity to:
- obtain further information about current and future studentships
- talk to staff, potential supervisors and existing students about opportunities
- view posters prepared by current MPhil / PhD students
- attend a series of short talks covering topics from, financing your studies to potential research areas from Professor Richard Watt (Head of Department), Dr Anne McMunn and Dr Annie Britton, Graduate Tutors and representatives from the various research groups in the Department.
To hear what current students have to say about studying a Research Degree within the Department, please click here.