Epi News publication
- EPH Poster Competition (2013)
- Silver Athena Swan Award
- Street mobility and network accessibility: towards tools for overcoming barriers to walking amongst older people
- New to UCL?
- PhD Open Day (9th January 2014)
- EPH Poster Competition 2014
- UCL Health and Society Summer School: Social Determinants of Health (14-18 July 2014)
- MSc Scholarships
- Launch of new MRC/ESRC funded research consortium on determinants of extending working lives (renEWL)
New to UCL?
18 September 2013
Are you new to UCL? Take the Inducktion Campus Tour. Look for the yellow duck
posters at 18 locations across the campus - scan their unique codes with your
phone or tablet to discover loads of helpful information for students at UCL,
including water fountains, food, internet access, showers, printing, computer
rooms, study spaces, walking & cycling, recreation, emotional support,
joining up the different parts of UCL - and many other delights.
You can also visit the Student Centre here
Page last modified on 18 sep 13 08:27