UCL graduate Arthur Kay (BSc Architecture), co-founder and CEO of bio-bean, has been named Sustainable Business Leader of the Year in the Guardian Sustainable Business Awards 2015. Aged 24, Arthur is the youngest ever recipient of the award to date.
Nominations for the ACES Awards 2014 are now open
19 March 2014
The only pan-European award competition for spin-out companies emerged from universities and public research institutes is now open.
- Life sciences
- Green award
What do finalists get?
- Invitation (all expenses covered) to the Innovation Connection, the Science|Business annual summit in Berlin (October 2014)
- A training session to help them shape an "elevator-pitch"
- A unique opportunity to connect with blue-chip companies and potential investors
- Extraordinary visibility within the EU innovation community
Who can nominate?
- Anyone can nominate a company (founders, staff members, professors, TTOs, government agencies, etc.)
- It only takes a few minutes to fill out the form. Additional information may be required
For more information about the award categories, the rules of participation and the judging process, click here or contact us at +323047577 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for nominations: April 25 2014