Knowledge Transfer Partnerships Back in Business
Publication date: Oct 07, 2011 01:15 PM
Nov 07, 2011 03:30 PM
End: Nov 07, 2011 05:00 PM
Location: UCL, Old Refectory
KTP funding has experienced a series of changes over the last 12 months, following last year's Comprehensive Spending Review.
We can confirm that Knowledge Transfer Partnerships funding is still available and new changes have been introduced which offer UCL a real opportunity to become a leading University for KTP.
With a better than 75% national success rate on all recent proposal submissions and a commitment from the funders to improve access to funding, KTP remains a very attractive way to support your relationships with external organisations.
During this Information Session, The Technology Strategy Board's Regional KTP Advisor, Dr Paul Naylor will inform you of the recent improvements to the programme, the funding bodies who have already committed to supporting KTP, including many Research Councils, and how to access the funding.
Changes are also taking
place for KTP at UCL, with the relocation of the KTP office to UCL
Advances and the appointment of a new KTP Manager.
- Introduction from Tim Barnes, Director of UCL Advances
- Dr Paul Naylor, Regional KTP Advisor, Technology Strategy Board
- Duncan Bull and Claire Arbon, UCL KTP Managers
- Opportunity for you to ask questions and give feedback
Drinks and Refreshments will be available
Who should attend?
- Academic staff with experience of KTP
- Academic staff interested in learning more about KTP