Dr Celia Caulcott has been appointed the next Vice-Provost (Enterprise) at UCL, with effect from 1 October 2015.
The Office of the Vice-Provost (Enterprise) is responsible for delivering UCL’s Enterprise agenda with the greatest economic and societal impact. Vice-Provosts are members of the Provost's senior management team.
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme
5 August 2014
UCL are opening applications for the successful Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme which may be well suited to any businesses in your network.
It’s a fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity for small
businesses in and around London that are looking to grow and expand. The
core of the programme is a high quality, practically-focused, business
and management education, delivered over twelve sessions. The bespoke
curriculum focuses on practical skills, tools and support to develop a
customised growth plan to take each business to the next level.
This fully-funded programme has seen outstanding results from previous participants after graduating from the programme:
- 66% of cohorts have seen an increase in revenue (vs. 35% of UK Small Businesses)*
- 77% of programme graduates have hired more staff (vs. 24% of UK Small Businesses)*
- 83% of participants have introduced new internal processes
The first briefing session will be taking place on 7 August where businesses can find out more information on how to apply and whether the programme is suited to them.
Each briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits participants, the application process and experiences from some of those that have completed it.
Register to attend a briefing session:
- 7 August, 6pm, Wallacespace, WC1H 9PN
- 12 August, 12.30pm, HUB Westminster, SW1Y 4TE
- 29 August, 8.30am, Coin Street, SE1 9NH
- 9 September, 12.30pm, IDEALondon, EC2A 2BB
*data taken from the BIS Small Business Survey (2012)