UCL and Tech City UK is launching the Digital
Business Academy, the world’s first government-supported online learning
platform to provide digital and business skills for anyone aspiring to start,
grow or join a digital business. The programme is open to all UK residents and
requires no pre-qualification.
Read full article
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme
5 August 2014
UCL are opening applications for the successful Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme which may be well suited to any businesses in your network.
It’s a fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity for small
businesses in and around London that are looking to grow and expand. The
core of the programme is a high quality, practically-focused, business
and management education, delivered over twelve sessions. The bespoke
curriculum focuses on practical skills, tools and support to develop a
customised growth plan to take each business to the next level.
This fully-funded programme has seen outstanding results from previous participants after graduating from the programme:
- 66% of cohorts have seen an increase in revenue (vs. 35% of UK Small Businesses)*
- 77% of programme graduates have hired more staff (vs. 24% of UK Small Businesses)*
- 83% of participants have introduced new internal processes
The first briefing session will be taking place on 7 August where businesses can find out more information on how to apply and whether the programme is suited to them.
Each briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits participants, the application process and experiences from some of those that have completed it.
Register to attend a briefing session:
- 7 August, 6pm, Wallacespace, WC1H 9PN
- 12 August, 12.30pm, HUB Westminster, SW1Y 4TE
- 29 August, 8.30am, Coin Street, SE1 9NH
- 9 September, 12.30pm, IDEALondon, EC2A 2BB
*data taken from the BIS Small Business Survey (2012)