UCL Enterprise has launched its first app for mobile devices following development by Dr Alastair Moore and Richard Groves of The Mobile Academy.
Find out more about the Enterprise app
Come and meet UCL Advances on the StartUp Britain bus!
Publication date: Nov 1, 2012 2:36:13 PM
Nov 12, 2012 10:00:00 AM
End: Nov 12, 2012 5:00:00 PM
Location: UCL Main Quad
Calling all students...
On Monday 12 November the StartUp Britain bus will be stopping by in the main Quad and have invited UCL Advances to jump on board for the day!
The bus aims to connect students, entrepreneurs, mentors, business experts and peers together, in order to celebrate, inspire and accelerate enterprise in the UK. The UCL Advances team will be available from 10am until 5pm to talk to you about the vast range of entrepreneurial activities we offer to all UCL students.
- Want to build a business, now or after you’ve graduated? We can help you with one to one business advice, funding, office space, mentoring and training.
- Want some work experience? We offer a fantastic summer internship programme and further placements throughout the year.
- Fancy working as a consultancy team for some dynamic London start ups? UCL Advances supports small businesses and as part of that support offers teams of students with specialist knowledge. It’s a great opportunity to build your CV.
- Got the stamina for one of our enterprise boot camps? 3 days intensive entrepreneurship training!
- Want to learn from the real experiences of local and national entrepreneurs? Meet small business experts to give you practical business hints and tips.
- Apply for a Start-Up Loan to get the finance you need to kick-start your business venture and receive a free Start-Up Loans kit with a startup guide including over £200 of offers!
- And lots, lots more....
Come and see us to find out about all that we can do for you!
About UCL Advances
The centre for entrepreneurship at UCL, UCL Advances, offers training, networking and business support for staff, students and external entrepreneurs to encourage and enable new enterprises to get going. Its primary role is to promote a culture of entrepreneurship on campus and engagement with entrepreneurs and small businesses beyond UCL's boundaries and currently delivers over 30 activity programmes. UCL Advances is part of UCL Enterprise, which provides UCL's structures for engaging with business for commercial and societal benefit.
About StartUp Britain
StartUp Britain is a national campaign by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs, harnessing the expertise and passion of Britain’s leading businesspeople to celebrate, inspire and accelerate enterprise in the UK. The campaign was founded by eight entrepreneurs and launched on 28th March 2011 by the Prime Minister, with the full support of the Chancellor and HM Government, although it is completely funded by our private-sector sponsors (AXA, Dell, Intel, Intuit, Magento Go and PayPal).