Business Surgery - Focus on Marketing
Publication date: Jun 27, 2014 10:39 AM
Aug 12, 2014 09:30 AM
End: Aug 12, 2014 01:30 PM
Location: Rockefeller 339
UCL Advances offers a new series for businesses that are within their first 12 months of trading.
We are holding seminars in Funding, Marketing and Sales Strategy. The sessions will be done in cycles with each topic repeated for 4 consecutive months before moving onto the next one. We will be starting with the funding seminar and continuing in the order as outlined above.
Workshop presenter Fleur Emery is currently running her
second start-up business, and along with talking about processes of
marketing a business, shares her own experiences and what she's learnt.
We are currently in the Marketing cycle of the workshops and they will consist of a 4-hour training session with a 30 min interval. A dedicated section towards the end of the workshop will be a business surgery, where you can bring up your issues and queries you are currently facing with your own enterprises. We strongly encourage you to come armed with one or two key stumbling blocks in your business ideally related to marketing.
Areas Covered in the workshop will include:
- Marketing Essentials – Your Market, Competitors (30 mins)
- Branding - Opportunities, Avenues and Obstacles (45 mins)
- Pricing – Getting It Right (30 Mins)
- PR / Networking - You as the brand (30) mins
- Social Media (45 mins)
- Marketing Action Plan – The Next 10 Days: Target Customers, Products or Services, Persuasion and Communication (30 mins)