UCL has been shortlisted for the Times Higher Education Entrepreneurial University of the Year Award.
The Award, which is sponsored by the National Centre for Entrepreneurship Education, seeks to recognise an institution which has developed an unparalleled environment for fostering enterprise throughout its staff and students and delivered significant impact in its local community, across the UK and overseas.
10,000 Small Businesses briefing session, The Prince's Foundation
Publication date: Jul 23, 2013 3:31:00 PM
Aug 20, 2013 6:30:00 PM
End: Aug 20, 2013 8:00:00 PM
Location: 19-22 Charlotte Road, EC2A 3SG, London
briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits
participants, the application process and experiences from some of
those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other businesses
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be drinks and canapés which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
- Meet like-minded people from other businesses and leading experts
For more information, visit www.ucl.ac.uk/10ksb