Every Thursday evening (from 8th Oct), 17:15 to 18:15
Come and hear exciting talks from expert entrepreneurs and investors at the Entrepreneurship Guest Lectures series.
What’s life like as an entrepreneur? Find out about the highs and lows of the entrepreneurial journey from our inspirational guest speakers, all leading figures in entrepreneurship and investment.
10,000 Small Businesses briefing session, Wallacespace
Publication date: Jul 23, 2013 03:31 PM
Jul 25, 2013 06:00 PM
End: Jul 25, 2013 07:30 PM
Location: Wallacespace, 22 Duke's Road, WC1H 9PN, London
briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits
participants, the application process and experiences from some of
those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other businesses
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be drinks and canapés which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
- Meet like-minded people from other businesses and leading experts
For more information, visit www.ucl.ac.uk/10ksb