We’re excited to share the news with you that i-sense, UCL Enterprise and the London Centre for Nanotechnology have launched the Rosalind Franklin Appathon- a national app competition to empower and recognise women as leaders in STEMM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths and Medicine).
10,000 Small Businesses Programme Briefing Session 3
Publication date: Oct 15, 2012 11:43 AM
Nov 12, 2012 06:00 PM
End: Nov 12, 2012 07:30 PM
Location: The Prince's Foundation, 19-22 Charlotte Road, EC2A 3SG, London
UCL is delighted to announce that the next application for
The Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme is now open. Funded
by Goldman Sachs and delivered by UCL, this is a fantastic opportunity
for companies wanting to expand and grow.
Each briefing session includes an overview of the
programme, how it benefits participants, the application process and
experiences from some of those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other business
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be drinks and canapés which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
- Meet like minded people from other businesses and leading experts