UCL and Tech City UK is launching the Digital
Business Academy, the world’s first government-supported online learning
platform to provide digital and business skills for anyone aspiring to start,
grow or join a digital business. The programme is open to all UK residents and
requires no pre-qualification.
Read full article
10,000 Small Businesses briefing session, Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, 29 August, 8.30am
Publication date: Aug 05, 2014 08:45 AM
Aug 29, 2014 08:30 AM
End: Aug 29, 2014 10:00 AM
Location: Coin Street Neighbourhood Centre, 108 Stamford Street, South Bank, SE1 9NH, London
UCL are opening applications for the successful Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme which may be well suited to any businesses in your network.
a fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity for small businesses in and
around London that are looking to grow and expand. The core of the
programme is a high quality, practically-focused, business and
management education, delivered over twelve sessions. The bespoke
curriculum focuses on practical skills, tools and support to develop a
customised growth plan to take each business to the next level.
Each briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits participants, the application process and experiences from some of those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other businesses
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be coffees and pastries which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
Capital Enterprise will also be holding two workshops to provide a little guidance and practical support with completing the on-line application form. These will be held on 21 August and 11 September - places are limited.