It has been a great privilege to be Vice-Provost (Enterprise) at UCL and inevitably as I pack my bags to make the long trip from Gordon Street to the Wellcome Trust on Euston Road, I have been reflecting on the last five years. So much has changed and so much has been achieved by UCL.
10,000 Small Businesses briefing session, IDEALondon, 9 September, 12.30pm
Publication date: Aug 05, 2014 08:45 AM
Sep 09, 2014 12:30 PM
End: Sep 09, 2014 02:00 PM
Location: IDEALondon, 69 Wilson St, EC2A 2BB
UCL are opening applications for the successful Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses programme which may be well suited to any businesses in your network.
a fantastic, fully-funded, opportunity for small businesses in and
around London that are looking to grow and expand. The core of the
programme is a high quality, practically-focused, business and
management education, delivered over twelve sessions. The bespoke
curriculum focuses on practical skills, tools and support to develop a
customised growth plan to take each business to the next level.
Each briefing session includes an overview of the programme, how it benefits participants, the application process and experiences from some of those that have completed it.
The format of the briefing sessions
- 45 min presentation outlining the programme and what it can offer your business
- Question time
- Option to stay and chat with the team and network with other businesses
Benefits of attending a briefing session
- You will hear from past participants about their experiences and why the programme helped them
- There are plenty of opportunities to ask questions and discuss how your business could benefit
- Following the informal presentation there will be a light lunch which creates an excellent opportunity for networking
- Introduce yourself to some of the key people from UCL and Goldman Sachs who will be delivering the programme
Capital Enterprise will also be holding two workshops to provide a little guidance and practical support with completing the on-line application form. These will be held on 21 August and 11 September - places are limited.