Need an expert?
UCLC's consultants cover the breadth of UCL's world class research-based expertise, distributed across UCL's 100+ departments housed in 9 faculties.
UCLC's consultancy services cover the
technical, scientific, analytical and theoretical, from short focussed
reports to the more intensive and applied studies, incorporating UCL's
highly-skilled research staff and first-class laboratory facilities:
- Analytical and testing services
- Instrumentation design, prototype design and testing
- Computer modelling, statistical analyses
- Technology testing
- Biological Safety Advice
- Performance procedures, monitoring
- Drug Characterisation
- Spatial analyses, mapping
- Advice - Scientific Advisory Boards (SABs)
- Expert Witness for litigation and patent infringement
This list is by no means comprehensive, so if you have a specific task in mind, please contact us to discuss your project.