- Prospective Students
- Current and Incoming Students
- Contact Us
- News & Events
- Staff Intranet
- City Centre Website
to support the teaching and learning of English grammar and literacy.
Useful Research Links
- UCL Library Services
- Institute of English Studies (University of London)
- The British Library
- Senate House Library (University of London)
- Arts and Humanities Research Council
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- The British Museum
- The Warburg Institute (University of London)
- COPAC - unified access to some of the largest university research libraries in the UK and Ireland.
- M25 Consortium of Higher Education Libraries which gives easy access to the library catalogues of all higher education establishments in and around London, including UCL and Senate House.
- The National Register of Archives (The Royal Commission on Historical Manuscripts) which allows you to access and download the whereabouts of manuscripts in the UK and abroad. You simply key in the name of your subject, and a quite detailed record of what letters etc are held in which collection, and where, is displayed.
- Cambridge University Library
- Bibliotheque Nationale de France in Paris
- Computers in Teaching Initiative [CTI] has its 'textual studies' centre at Oxford and from there you can get to various English and American pages which provide literature teaching on the web.
- Beowulf - an electronic version
- The English Server (based at Iowa State University)
- Library of Congress
- UCL Students' Union
- UCL English Graduate Society
- Student Welfare and Support
- UCL Online Student Support Website