The following postgraduate programmes are currently offered:
- MA in English: Issues in Modern Culture
- MA in English Linguistics
- MPhil/PhD in English Literature/Language
- MA Medieval and Renaissance Studies
- MA Early Modern Studies
As a postgraduate in English at UCL you can expect to enjoy:
- Specialists in every period of English and American literature.
- A full programme of research seminars, invited speakers and papers given by graduate students themselves, regular classes in research methods and career development workshops.
- The opportunity to undertake a limited amount of tutorial teaching, normally in the second year of research.
- Automatic access to an incomparable range of archives and libraries, including the Senate House Library of the University of London and the British Library, both of which are nearby.