Early Modern Exchanges
29th May, 4.30pm, Foster Court 225
Gabriel Harvey's Reading
Mathew Symons (UCL, Centre for Editing Lives and Letters), Matching up the Margins: Across Gabriel Harvey's Books
Chris Stamatakis (UCL, English), How Gabriel Harvey Read His Castiglione
Respondent: Lisa Jardine (UCL, Centre for Editing Lives and Letters).
The Malone Society's John Edward Kerry prize has been won this year by one of our Early Modern Studies MA students for a project on Ralph Crane's scribal copies of Middleton's A Game at Chesse.
Details of recent publications by members of the Centre are available on our News page.
For more information about the programme see the Graduate Prospectus entry and to apply go to the Application and Entry page. If you have any questions please contact the programme administrator Patrizia Oliver, firstname.lastname@example.org or convenor Dr Alexander Samson, email@example.com.
The deadline for applications this year is 2nd August 2013.
Start of Term: Key Dates for *2013* Entry
- 20-21 September - International Student Orientation Programme
- UCL Enrolment
- Information Systems Induction Sessions
- Graduate School Welcome for Masters Students - 26th September, 2 - 3.30pm - Bloomsbury Theatre
Induction / Welcome Party for Early Modern Studies Students
- Induction session and welcome party for new Early Moderns Studies students, Wednesday 25th September, 2pm, Foster Court tbc..
- Welcome party for SELCS taught programmes students, Thursday 26th September, 6 - 8pm, tbc.