- Historical Geography and the Early Modern
- Demonic Possession
- Greek Tragedy's Renaissance Inflections
- Shakespeare and Venice
- Two Lamentable Tragedies
- Shakespeare's Hamlet for Children
- Big History
- Polemical Possessions
- Revisiting Ivan Fedorov’s Legacy in Early Modern Europe
- The Many Faces of Cleopatra
Two Lamentable Tragedies
Publication date: Feb 12, 2014 11:28:50 AM
Mar 21, 2014 7:00:00 PM
End: Mar 21, 2014 11:00:00 PM
Location: Jeremy Bentham Room, Wilkins South Cloisters, Wilkins Building, UCL, Gower Street, London, WC1E 6BT
research production of ‘The Tragedy of Thomas Merry’ from Robert Yarrington’s Two
Lamentable Tragedies (1601).
The production will be staged using early modern rehearsal practices and actors’ parts.
To reserve a ticket, email email@example.com. Tickets are free, but space is limited, so book soon to avoid disappointment.