An international and
interdisciplinary conference hosted by University College London and the
National Maritime Museum supported by the Institute of Advanced Studies
Starts: Sep 30, 2016 10:00:00 AM
Early Modern Exchanges Courses
Early Modern Exchanges is pleased to offer a range of modules for taught graduate students. These courses are open to any students whose programme allows it.
Modules available in 2016-17
- ARTFGE01A Early Modern Exchanges: Methods, Histories, Cultures (15 credits, term 1)
- ARTFGE01B Early Modern Exchanges: Methods, Histories, Cultures (15 credits, term 2)
- ARTFGE03 Early Modern Handwriting and Manuscript Culture for Researchers (15 credits, term 1)
- ARTFGE04 Early Modern Books and Their Readers: Historical Bibliography for Researchers (15 credits, term 2)
- EDITG002 IT for Graduate Research (15 credits, term 1)
- EDITG005 Web 0.1: Early Modern Information Culture c.1470-1750 (15 credits, term 2)
Priority will be given to students on the MA in Early Modern Studies when allocating module places. After that places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact the Centre Coordinator, Lucy Stagg, to reserve a space as soon as possible, and before registering for a module on Portico.