We are seeking to consult and start conversations as widely as possible with colleagues in any discipline about our community and how we in the Centre for Early Modern Exchanges (EME) and the Centre for Editing Lives and Letters (CELL) can support, facilitate, enhance and showcase your work, research and teaching. Both Research Centres now belong to UCL's Institute for Advanced Studies and we are seeking to change our remit to be more representative of the incredible collection of expertise and brilliance at UCL. More...
Starts: Jun 7, 2016 4:00:00 PM
Early Modern Exchanges Courses
Early Modern Exchanges is pleased to offer a range of modules for taught graduate students. These courses are open to any students whose programme allows it.
Modules available in 2016-17
- ARTFGE01A Early Modern Exchanges: Methods, Histories, Cultures (15 credits, term 1)
- ARTFGE01B Early Modern Exchanges: Methods, Histories, Cultures (15 credits, term 2)
- ARTFGE03 Early Modern Handwriting and Manuscript Culture for Researchers (15 credits, term 1)
- ARTFGE04 Early Modern Books and Their Readers: Historical Bibliography for Researchers (15 credits, term 2)
- EDITG002 IT for Graduate Research (15 credits, term 1)
- EDITG005 Web 0.1: Early Modern Infrmation Culture c.1470-1750 (15 credits, term 2)
Priority will be given to students on the MA in Early Modern Studies when allocating module places. After that places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. Please contact the Centre Coordinator, Lucy Stagg, to reserve a space as soon as possible, and before registering for a module on Portico.