This handbook is for students studying BSc Economics (L100 & L101).
- outline the degree programme structures for the specialists degrees in Economics;
- explain the procedures regarding Registration in the Department;
- provide information regarding module selection;
- explain the way the Department operates, specifically with regard to the Tutorial Class system, including attendance and coursework requirements;
- who to contact for assistance within the Department;
- help to answer some of the more common queries that you may have during the year;
- provide information on examinations, progression and degree classification;
- provide information about the Registry and other services within College that are available to students.