List P: Policy Options
Students on the MSc in Economic Policy choose 1 or 2 courses from this list. Note that enrolment will be limited on the two programmes in the School of Public Policy, PUBLG039 and PUBLG050.
These options are not available to students on MSc Economics.
- ECONG055 - Applied Policy Analysis
- ECONG056 - Applied Development Economics and Policy
- ECONG057 - Environmental Economics: Principles and Policy (this module can be taken either as a list A or as a list P option)
- PUBLG039 - Agenda setting and public policy
- PUBLG050 - International Political Economy
See the pdf on this page for the assessment format and due dates for Department of Political Science (School of Public Policy) modules.
Timetabling notes: Department of Political Science (School of Public Policy) Term 2 teaching begins in the week of Monday, 12 January (the January Research Methods week for Economics masters students). This is one week earlier than the Term 2 masters-level options modules offered by the Economics Department. The Department of Political Science has a Reading Week in the week of Monday, 16 February; the Economics Department does not have Reading Weeks for its MSc programmes.