Job Market Candidates
In recent years, our PhD students have obtained posts in leading universities and research centres such as Princeton University, Stanford University, UCLA, NYU Stern School of Business, University of Wisconsin, University of Rochester, University of Arizona, University of Texas, University of British Columbia, University of Oxford, Stockholm University, University of Essex, RAND Corporation, Singapore Management University. They have also done very well in policy institutions, such us the Bank of England, the World Bank and the EBRD.
- Development economics, Applied microeconomics, Policy Evaluation, Household economics
- Applied microeconomics, Development economics
- Applied Micro, Development, Labour Economics
- Macro-labour, Equilibrium search, Dynamic contracting, Applied econometrics
- Economics of crime and violence, Applied microeconomics
- Labour Economics, Economics of Education, Applied Mircoeconometrics
- Culture and Institutions, Gender Economics, Applied Microeconomics, Health Economics
- Applied Microeconomics, Public Economics, Economics of Education and Labour Economics.
- Development Economics, Political Economy, Public Economics
- Labour Economics, Applied Economics
Placement Officer: Orazio Attanasio
Administrative Support: Daniella Fauvrelle