Why Choose Eastman CPD?
The Eastman’s commitment to widening participation and access to lifelong learning is exemplified through a new range of flexible and modular university accredited programmes offered part-time in state-of-the-art facilities.
More than 2,500 dentists attend Eastman CPD courses annually and dentists increasingly enrol on the popular Restorative Dental Practice programmes which are available at certificate, diploma and masters levels. Online opportunities are also well supported with registered participants of the BDJ Online CPD programme approaching 14,000 and the launch of e-learning programmes in Dental Radiography and Restorative Dentistry. Eastman CPD offers a wide range of on-site opportunities to support all areas of clinical practice from traditional short hands-on courses to innovative CPD challenges. In conjunction with the British Dental Association, Eastman CPD organises an annual Careers’ Day Meeting for newly qualified dentists to highlight the many available opportunities. Eastman CPD can also organise tailor made courses to suit the needs of your group or organisation so please do make contact. To find out more about what Eastman CPD has to offer select a link from the menu on the left.
- to provide intellectual stimulation and challenging educational experiences
- to encourage interaction through small group evidence-based teaching
- to improve flexibility and access through modularisation
- to enhance clinical skills for immediate patient benefit and added practice value
- to lessen isolation and encourage change through positive simulation
- to enable part-time progression toward university accredited qualifications
Page last modified on 19 mar 12 14:47