CPD and short courses for DCPs
Eastman CPD offers a number of programmes for DCPs wishing to extend or develop their skills and understanding in dentistry. The courses are designed to meet a wide range of needs and interests, such as:
- new skills and qualifications that may not have been included in original basic training
- advanced courses that go beyond the general coverage of basic training
- team building and team approach to dentistry programmes
- associated courses designed specifically to complement some of our programmes for dentists
- refresher courses for confidence and skill building
- to enable you to work along side specialists
If you cannot find a date or course that meets your requirements or you would like any further information, please contact the Programmes Co-ordinator or Programmes Administrator (details listed at the bottom of this page).
For some hints and tips on how to get the most out of your CPD activities, see Ruth Glover's article CPD: do you truly value learning and professional development or are you just ticking the boxes?
Courses for Hygienists/Therapists
- Enhance your periodontal skills - two day masterclass (2 days)
- Sedation Extended Duties Course (4 days, plus 1 day)
- Extended Duties Course - Inferior Dental Nerve Block
Courses for Dental Therapists
Courses for Nurses
Section 63 courses
The following Section 63 courses are open to Dental Care Professionals. Please see the Section 63 Courses Diary for further information, including dates.
- Budgeting and Financial Management in Dental Practices
- Behaviour Management in Children
- Infection Control
- Medical Emergencies
- Pathways to Better Canal Preparation and Obturation (Day 1)
- Pathways to Better Canal Preparation and Obturation (Day 2)
Further Details and How to Apply
To book a place
Please download the application form for the course concerned.
For further information contact
T: 020 7905 1234 (Fridays)
F : 020 7905 1267
T: 020 7905 1298
F: 020 7905 1267
Page last modified on 27 feb 13 16:38