Continuing Professional Development
UCL Eastman Dental Institute offers a range of short courses through its department of Continuing Professional Development (CPD), focusing on hands-on training from experienced staff in dedicated facilities.
Find out full information on recent and upcoming courses on the individual course pages below.
- Aesthetics: Aesthetic Restorative Procedures (now booking)
- Aesthetics: Aesthetics & Periodontics Masterclass (now booking)
- Aesthetic Dentistry: Highlights
- Dental Hypnosis (now booking)
- Dental Microscopy: Endodontics (now booking)
- Dental Microscopy: Restorative Dentistry (now booking)
- ORE Part 1: Human Diseases (now booking)
- ORE Part 2: Dental Manikin (now booking)
- ORE Part 2: Dental Manikin Mock Examination (now booking)
- ORE Part 2: Dental Manikin Practice Day (now booking)
- ORE Part 2: Diagnosis & Treatment Planning (now booking)
- ORE Part 2: OSCE
- Removable Prosthodontics: Complete Dentures (now booking)
- Sports Dentistry (now booking)
For dental care professionals
- Implant Dentistry for Dental Nurses (now booking)
- Periodontology: Non-Surgical Periodontal Therapy (now booking)
London Deanery courses
The Institute offers a range of lecture-based and hands-on Deanery-funded courses throughout the year. For more details and to book online, visit the London Deanery eWisdom website.
Facilities for hire
The Institute's CPD facilities at 123 Gray's Inn Road, including lecture rooms and skills laboratories, are available to hire.
CPD also supplies the facilities and administration behind the Institute's part-time degree programmes.
- Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry PG Cert
- Dental Sedation & Pain Management PG Cert
- Endodontic Practice PG Dip
- Implant Dentistry PG Dip
- Paediatric Dentistry MSc
- Restorative Dental Practice MSc
- Special Care Dentistry PG Cert