IADR General Session 2014
24 June 2014
A number UCL Eastman Dental Institute staff, students and collaborators will be speaking at the 2014 General Session of the International Association for Dental Research (IADR).
The meeting takes place in Cape Town, South Africa, from Wednesday 25 to Saturday 28 June. The Institute will also be involved in the Exhibition that takes place over Thursday and Friday.
Thursday 26 June
- N A Ismail will present Development of novel remineralising antimicrobial brushite cements
- A K Tanday will present Developing a Dedicated Paediatric Anomalies clinic
- M Mohd Noor will present Phenotypic properties of enamel in Molar-Incisor Hypomineralisation and Amelogenesis Imperfecta
- W Xia will present Assessment of Re-mineralising Dental Composites Through ISO Testing
Friday 27 June
- L Nibali will present Association between FTO gene polymorphism and BMI in periodontitis patients
- P D Fine will present Unravelling Reflective Learning in Postgraduate Implant Dentistry Education
- C Louca will present An Evaluation of Postgraduate Implant Dentistry Training in the UK
- N Gkranias will present Association of Leptin and Periodontal Disease in Type II Diabetics
- S Liaqat will present Quantification Of Factors Affecting Composite Bonding To Ivory Dentine
- P Ashley will present Dentists and Allocating Children To A Pharmacological Behaviour Management Technique
Saturday 28 June
- N O Bamashmous will present Information seeking behaviour of dental trauma patients and their parents
- S J Alzahrani will present Mechanical Properties of Different Commercially Available Dental Composites
- L S Liu will present Healthy versus Severe Chronic Periodontitis: Subgingival Microbiome in 120 Subjects
Exhibition - Thursday 26 and Friday 27 June
Attendees will be able to speak to Institute staff in person and find out more about our activities and opportunities for postgraduate study and research. UCL Eastman Dental Institute will be at booth 409 in the Exhibit Hall throughout the exhibition.
Home | Education | Research | CPD | About
News - Jobs - Contact - Twitter