The Institute visits Torino for the International College of Prosthodontics meeting
15 October 2013
UCL Eastman Dental Institute’s unit of Prosthodontics had a significant presence during the 15th Biennial Meeting of the International College of Prosthodontists (ICP) which took place in Turin, Italy, 18-21 September 2013.
The Meeting is an international conference that attracts academics and clinicians from all continents. With six research posters, the unit of Prosthodontics was amongst the departments with the most presentations at the meeting, showcasing the collaborative research work that takes place within the field at the Institute.
A total of 10 people participated in the meeting on behalf of the unit and all the presentations were well received with positive feedback. The group was facilitated and organized by Dr Lambis Petridis, Senior Lecturer in Prosthodontics and a Constituent Member of the ICP.
View the posters in the poster gallery:
- In-Vitro Comparison Of Loads To Fracture Monolithic Zirconia Anatomical Contour Crown Restorations With Variations Of Marginal Thickness
- The effect of Parylene-C coating on the surface free energy, water sorption, solubility and staining of PMMA
- Three-dimensional measurements of tooth wear comparing abrasive and low-abrasive fluoride preparations on human enamel
- Specialist Prosthodontists and Surgical Implant Placement
- The effect of Parylene coating on the surface roughness of PMMA after brushing
- Accuracy of Linear Measurements Derived From Cone-Beam Computed Tomography Scans