UCL Eastman Dental Institute
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is the largest postgraduate dental school in Europe and has a reputation as one of the world’s leading academic centres for dentistry. As part of UCL – London’s Global University – the Institute welcomes UK and international students. With a focus on translational research, postgraduate education and training, the Institute offers a wide range of study opportunities – Master's degrees, specialty training, certificates, diplomas, research doctorates and CPD courses – from its twin sites in central London.
- Education: Find out about the Institute's wide range of degree programmes.
- Research: Find out about the Institute's research activities and about studying for a PhD.
- CPD: Find out about the Institute's CPD short courses that offer training on a wide range of topics.
- About: Find out more about the Institute, including its academic staff, contact details and job opportunities.
- PhD Research Symposium, 11 May 2016. This one-day meeting will showcase the exceptional research currently being undertaken at the UCL Eastman Dental Institute by the postgraduate research students.
- We have one taster session for dentists interested in our Endodontic Practice PG Diploma.
- We have two taster sessions for dentists interested in our Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry PG Certificate.
- We are running four taster sessions for dentists interested in our Restorative Dental Practice programmes.
- Lunchtime seminars open to all UCL students.
We are delighted to have been awarded a Silver Athena SWAN Award in recognition of our commitment and success in addressing gender equality. More...
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is holding a taster session for anyone interested in applying for the Endodontic Practice PG Diploma. The session is free and provides three hours of verifiable CPD. More...
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is holding four taster sessions for anyone interested in applying for the Restorative Dental Practice MSc. The sessions are free and provide three hours of verifiable CPD. More...
Our hugely successful, crowd-funded, antibiotic resistance project, which asks members of the public to take and send in environmental swabs, is calling for new submissions.