UCL Eastman Dental Institute
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is the largest postgraduate dental school in Europe and has a reputation as one of the world’s leading academic centres for dentistry. As part of UCL – London’s Global University – the Institute welcomes UK and international students. With a focus on translational research, postgraduate education and training, the Institute offers a wide range of study opportunities – Master's degrees, specialty training, certificates, diplomas, research doctorates and CPD courses – from its twin sites in central London.
- Education: Find out about the Institute's wide range of degree programmes.
- Research: Find out about the Institute's research activities and about studying for a PhD.
- CPD: Find out about the Institute's CPD short courses that offer training on a wide range of topics.
- About: Find out more about the Institute, including its academic staff, contact details and job opportunities.
- We have one taster session for dentists interested in our Endodontic Practice PG Diploma.
- We have two taster sessions for dentists interested in our Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry PG Certificate.
- We are running four taster sessions for dentists interested in our Restorative Dental Practice programmes.
- Lunchtime seminars open to all UCL students.
Dr. Nick Walters has been awarded a PhD in Biomaterials, following his viva in November 2015.
Staff of UCL Eastman had notable success at the 2016 annual meeting of the British Society for Oral Medicine last week.
Support European Gum Health Awareness Day and help tackle a problem which affects over 45% of UK adults:
The UCL Eastman Centre for Postgraduate Research (ECPgR) has celebrated its official launch with an inaugural PhD symposium held earlier today.