UCL Eastman Dental Institute
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is the largest postgraduate dental school in Europe and has a reputation as one of the world’s leading academic centres for dentistry. As part of UCL – London’s Global University – the Institute welcomes UK and international students. With a focus on translational research, postgraduate education and training, the Institute offers a wide range of study opportunities – Master's degrees, specialty training, certificates, diplomas, research doctorates and CPD courses – from its twin sites in central London.
- Education: Find out about the Institute's wide range of degree programmes.
- Research: Find out about the Institute's research activities and about studying for a PhD.
- CPD: Find out about the Institute's CPD short courses that offer training on a wide range of topics.
- About: Find out more about the Institute, including its academic staff, contact details and job opportunities.
- We are running four taster sessions for dentists interested in our Restorative Dental Practice programmes, deadline October to start January 2017.
- Come to one of our lunchtime research presentations by UCL Eastman doctoral graduates, open to all UCL students.
- UCL Eastman Dental Institute is attending the FDI World Congress in Poznan, Poland, 7-10 September 2016.
UCL Eastman’s Professor Dave Spratt has helped Channel 4 programme Superfoods discover one reason why shiitake mushrooms could be a great addition to our diets. More...
We’d like to wish all members of Team GB good luck as this year’s Olympic Games. More...
A new paper by UCL Eastman researchers has revealed a possible link between poor oral health and loneliness. More...
We’d like to extend our warmest congratulations to all of our students graduating this morning.