UCL Eastman Dental Institute
UCL Eastman Dental Institute is the largest postgraduate dental school in Europe and has a reputation as one of the world’s leading academic centres for dentistry. As part of UCL – London’s Global University – the Institute welcomes UK and international students. With a focus on translational research, postgraduate education and training, the Institute offers a wide range of study opportunities – Master's degrees, specialty training, certificates, diplomas, research doctorates and CPD courses – from its twin sites in central London.
- Education: Find out about the Institute's wide range of degree programmes.
- Research: Find out about the Institute's research activities and about studying for a PhD.
- CPD: Find out about the Institute's CPD short courses that offer training on a wide range of topics.
- About: Find out more about the Institute, including its academic staff, contact details and job opportunities.
- We are running four taster sessions for dentists interested in our Restorative Dental Practice programmes, deadline October to start January 2017.
- Come to one of our lunchtime research presentations by UCL Eastman doctoral graduates, open to all UCL students.
- UCL Eastman Dental Institute is attending the FDI World Congress in Poznan, Poland, 7-10 September 2016.
We’d like to extend our warmest congratulations to all of our students graduating this morning.
A new mobile app, designed to promote awareness of antibiotic resistance, has been launched today by the Longitude Prize*.
Md. Ajijur Rahman, a 3rd year PhD student at the Department of Microbial Diseases, has been awarded the prestigious FEMS-ASM Mäkelä – Cassell Travel Award for Early Career Scientists to present his research at the ASM Microbe 2016, the inaugural annual meeting organised by American Society for Microbiology (ASM) and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC).
Dr. Nick Walters has been awarded a PhD in Biomaterials, following his viva in November 2015.