News from the Earth Sciences
- Prof Ron Cohen receives international award
- IRDR Annual Conference
- Crises at Calderas.
- Facing the Floods
- Marine ice regulates the future stability of a large Antarctic ice shelf.
- Seasonal Arctic summer ice extent still hard to forecast.
- First animals oxygenated Earth's oceans
- Arctic Research
- Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel Research Award
- Jacqueline McGlade appointed UNEP Chief Scientist
- Dr Dominic Papineau joins our department.
- Arctic Summer Ice Melt
- PhD Topics 2014
- Careers Forum 30 January 2014
- 26Al/10Be Dating
- NERC Student Photography Competition
- Reef built by animals 550 million years ago discovered.
Careers Forum 30 January 2014
Publication date: Jan 23, 2014 5:52:48 PM
Jan 20, 2014 12:01:00 AM
End: Jan 30, 2014 8:00:00 PM
Location: UCL Garwood Lecture Theatre
The annual Careers Forum will take place in the Garwood Lecture Theatre on 30th January from 6 – 7.30, followed by wine etc. in the Rock Room, where you will be able to meet the speakers, and also Andy Walsh, the Careers Consultant within the UCL Careers Service who is responsible for Earth Sciences. Speaker's List.