Training the next generation of auditory scientists and medics is a priority at the Ear Institute. We offer a range of Masters programmes in Audiology and Otology with the focus on research based teaching, providing our students with skills such as critical thinking and problem solving that will aid them in the workplace.
- Advanced Audiology (MSc, PGDip, PGCert)
- Audiological Science MSc
- Audiological Science with Clinical Practice MSc
- Otology and Audiology MSc
- Sensory Systems, Technologies and Therapies MRes (cross departmental course)
Important Funding News:
If you’re starting a postgraduate master’s course from 1 August
2016, and are a UK/EU national, you may be able to apply for a postgraduate
loan of up to £10,000 to help with your course and living costs.
- Visit the government website to learn more about postgraduate loans.