Advances in Medical and Surgical Management of Snoring & Obstructive Sleep Apnoea: 15 November 2017
Course Organisers: Bhik Kotecha & Neil Tolley
This definitive one-day meeting will discuss medical assessment and management of patients suffering with snoring and obstructive sleep apnoea.
We will discuss the latest developments in diagnosis, assessment and surgical treatment - featuring live surgery.
- Transoral Robotic Surgery
- Radiofrequency Thermal Ablation
- Laser Palatoplasty
- Bariatic Surgery
- Sleep Nasendoscopy
- Anaesthesia for Sleep Apnoea Patients
- Treatment of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea
- Mandibular Advancement Splints
- CPAP (Continuous Positive Airway Pressure)
- Sleep Apps
- Sleep Studies
- Acoustic Analysis of Snoring Site
- Bhik Kotecha & Neil Tolley
- Dr Joerg Steier
- Mr Vik Veer
- Mr Sanjay Agrawal
Further speakers to be be confirmed
NB: Timetable is subject to possible last minute change.
- This course was accredited with 6 CPD points by ENT-UK (RCS) in 2015
Fees & Book
- £325 TBC standard rate
- £225 TBC discounted rate available for all UK SpRs
NB: Please book at least two working days before the start of the course. Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.