UCL Ear Institute & Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital Course for the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in Otolaryngology: 20 - 22 September 2017
The UCL Ear Institute and Royal National Throat, Nose and Ear Hospital Course for the Intercollegiate FRCS Examination in Otolaryngology is a three day revision course designed to help you prepare for the FRCS exam in otolaryngology.
- 3 day intensive revision course; ideal for section 2 of the exam
- Hosted at the UCL Ear Institute’s modern facilities in central London
- Expert faculty from RNTNEH and other London teaching hospitals
- Bullet point tutorials
- Daily mock VIVAS for all delegates with video feedback
- History taking and communication skills sessions with experienced actors
- Peter Andrews
- Alam Hannan
Speakers will include
- Valerie Lund
- Christopher Jephson
- Sherif Khalil
- Simon Morley
- Ghada Al-Malky
- Francis Vaz
- Paul Stimpson
- Prem Randhawa
- Jeremy Lavy
- Simon Gane
- Ian Hore
Please note the timetable is subject to possible change.
- £540 earlybird until 09/08/17
- £590 standard
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.