- 26/03/2015: Sijia is interviewed by BBC China.
17/03/2015: Chait lab does hinthunt
03/02/2015: Congratulations to newly minted *Dr.* Nicolas Barascud
- 24/01/2015: The COCOHA project - "Cognitive Steering of a Hearing Aid" is officially launched in Paris. Exciting 4 years ahead!
- 13/01/2015: We were just awarded a PhD studentship by AoHL. The project is titled: "Evaluating hearing impaired listeners’ sensitivity to changes in dynamic, complex acoustic scenes - Implications for assessing auditory impairment and the benefit attained from a hearing aid". The position (with a starting date of September 2015) will be advertised soon.
Chait lab (-flu victims+friends) at Christmas dinner 2014. Alas after we have eaten all the food!
- Our work on sensitivity to patterns in sound featured in 5Hz Labs at the Arnolfini in Bristol (16/11/2014)
- UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences 'Meet the Researcher' project video
- We have just been awarded a Royal Society International Exchange grant to support a new project with Juanita Todd in Newcastle, Australia. (01/07/2014).
- Lucie Aman wins the MSc Student prize at the 15th Queen Square Neuroscience Symposium
- Two lab members: Lucie Aman and Anissa Bellahcen, participating in the UCL opera production of Rimsky-Korsakov's "The Snowmaiden"
- Our work featured on BBC Radio 4's "All in the mind" (24.12.2013)
- Maria Chait to speak in the BNA 2013 Christmas Symposium
- Brain picks out salient sounds from background noise by tracking frequency and time
- Hearing brains are 'deaf' to the disappearance of sounds
- UCL researchers use unique machine to deepen understanding of how brain processes sound
- Maria Chait talks about the brain (presentation targeted towards middle school students as part of the "My hearing my future" campaign).
Page last modified on 26 mar 15 14:52