- UCL Faculty of Brain Sciences 'Meet the Researcher' project video
- We have just been awarded a Royal Society International Exchange grant to support a new project with Juanita Todd in Newcastle, Australia. (01/07/2014).
- Lucie Aman wins the MSc Student prize at the 15th Queen Square Neuroscience Symposium
- Two lab members: Lucie Aman and Anissa Bellahcen, participating in the UCL opera production of Rimsky-Korsakov's "The Snowmaiden"
- Our work featured on BBC Radio 4's "All in the mind" (24.12.2013)
- Maria Chait to speak in the BNA 2013 Christmas Symposium
- Brain picks out salient sounds from background noise by tracking frequency and time
- Hearing brains are 'deaf' to the disappearance of sounds
- UCL researchers use unique machine to deepen understanding of how brain processes sound
- Maria Chait talks about the brain (presentation targeted towards middle school students as part of the "My hearing my future" campaign).
Page last modified on 13 oct 14 14:53