- Professor Martin Birchall UCL carries out landmark Voicebox Transplant
- Laryngeal Research Study - Feb 2011
- UCLP-ENT Launch Day Announced
- Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
- Priya Singh appears on Bang Goes The Theory
- Bridgitte Harley on BBC
- Prof Matrin Birchall is quoted in BBC health story
- Tributes to Lord Jack Ashley
- Prof Adrian Davis interviewed on BBC Breakfast
- UCLP ENT Presentations available for download
- BSc & MSc Poster Presentation Day
- Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- Jonathan Fishman receives MRC Centenary Award for £44,612
- Prof Ashmore's Royal Society Speech at Sir Andrew Huxley Memorial Event
- Announcing the launch of the ABCIT 3 year research project
- Jonathan Fishman receives the RSM Laryngology Research Prize and RSM-Wesleyan Young Trainee of the Year
- Work Experience Day
- How your hearing aid could stop you getting dementia
Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
6 August 2012
Joel Joseph, one of our Yr4 students, took part in the hugely spectacular olympic games opening ceremony viewed by an estimated one billion people worldwide!
He played one of Brunel's men in the industrial revolution part of the performance.
Joel said, "Being part of the opening ceremony was a privilege and a great honor. Being from East-London i was delighted to be selected for a role in the opening sequence. I was able to work with professional actors and dancers to create a great show for the world to see. It was one of the greatest spectacles that London has produced."
Page last modified on 06 aug 12 09:43