- Professor Martin Birchall UCL carries out landmark Voicebox Transplant
- Laryngeal Research Study - Feb 2011
- UCLP-ENT Launch Day Announced
- Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
- Priya Singh appears on Bang Goes The Theory
- Bridgitte Harley on BBC
- Prof Matrin Birchall is quoted in BBC health story
- Tributes to Lord Jack Ashley
- Prof Adrian Davis interviewed on BBC Breakfast
- UCLP ENT Presentations available for download
- BSc & MSc Poster Presentation Day
- Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- Jonathan Fishman receives MRC Centenary Award for £44,612
- Prof Ashmore's Royal Society Speech at Sir Andrew Huxley Memorial Event
- Announcing the launch of the ABCIT 3 year research project
- Jonathan Fishman receives the RSM Laryngology Research Prize and RSM-Wesleyan Young Trainee of the Year
- Work Experience Day
- How your hearing aid could stop you getting dementia
Prof Adrian Davis interviewed on BBC Breakfast
16 May 2012
As Director of the NHS Newborn Hearing Screening Programme, Professor Adrian Davis was interviewed on BBC breakfast this morning to mark the 5 millionth baby screening which took place today in Manchester.
Nearly 9,000 children with hearing impairment have better chances of success at school and their parents are better prepared to support them thanks to the introduction of an NHS programme to detect hearing problems in the first days of a baby’s life. Today (Wednesday 16 May, 2012) marks the five millionth baby in England to be screened by the Newborn Hearing Screening Programme (NHSP) since the programme began in 2001.
A link to Prof Davis's interview via the BBC Iplayer will be available here soon.
Page last modified on 16 may 12 15:26