- Professor Martin Birchall UCL carries out landmark Voicebox Transplant
- Laryngeal Research Study - Feb 2011
- UCLP-ENT Launch Day Announced
- Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
- Priya Singh appears on Bang Goes The Theory
- Bridgitte Harley on BBC
- Prof Matrin Birchall is quoted in BBC health story
- Tributes to Lord Jack Ashley
- Prof Adrian Davis interviewed on BBC Breakfast
- UCLP ENT Presentations available for download
- BSc & MSc Poster Presentation Day
- Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- Jonathan Fishman receives MRC Centenary Award for £44,612
- Prof Ashmore's Royal Society Speech at Sir Andrew Huxley Memorial Event
- Announcing the launch of the ABCIT 3 year research project
- Jonathan Fishman receives the RSM Laryngology Research Prize and RSM-Wesleyan Young Trainee of the Year
- Work Experience Day
- How your hearing aid could stop you getting dementia
Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
16 February 2012
Prof. Anne Schilder is awarded National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) professorship for ENT Health Services Research!
Eight of the UK’s most promising leaders in medical health research
will be awarded a National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
professorship, the Government announced today.
Each professor will receive around £1.5m of funding to conduct research into conditions that affect millions of patients across the UK.
Prof Schilder's project will develop the evidence base for Ear, Nose
and Throat (ENT) medicine and surgery, ensuring new and current
treatments in ENT are tested and evaluated so that patients can benefit
from the best treatments in the field.
Page last modified on 16 feb 12 09:26