- Professor Martin Birchall UCL carries out landmark Voicebox Transplant
- Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
- Joel Joseph's experience taking part in the London 2012 Olympic Games Opening Ceremony
- Jonathan Fishman receives MRC Centenary Award for £44,612
- Prof Ashmore's Royal Society Speech at Sir Andrew Huxley Memorial Event
- Announcing the launch of the ABCIT 3 year research project
- Jonathan Fishman receives the RSM Laryngology Research Prize and RSM-Wesleyan Young Trainee of the Year
- Work Experience Day
- How your hearing aid could stop you getting dementia
- MSc Advanced Audiology Graduation Day 2013
- $4.4 Million grant: California stem cell agency funds UC Davis - UCL tissue-engineering research
- Royal Visit
- Prof Li Zhang seminar
- Jonathan Fishman Grant
- Recent grant success at the Ear Institute
- PhD updates
- Louisa Murdin is interviewed about vertigo for BBC Radio 4
- Request for volunteers
- Sound Seekers Radio 4 appeal
- Spotlight on Professor Valerie Lund
- Inattentional Deafness: Why children who ignore their parents while playing video games have an excuse!
- Bibliometric analysis shows we are the most cited of any organisation in England when it comes to hearing research
- ENT Research Agenda
- MomENTum Database
Prof Schilder awarded HIHR Professorship
16 February 2012
Prof. Anne Schilder is awarded National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) professorship for ENT Health Services Research!
Eight of the UK’s most promising leaders in medical health research
will be awarded a National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
professorship, the Government announced today.
Each professor will receive around £1.5m of funding to conduct research into conditions that affect millions of patients across the UK.
Prof Schilder's project will develop the evidence base for Ear, Nose
and Throat (ENT) medicine and surgery, ensuring new and current
treatments in ENT are tested and evaluated so that patients can benefit
from the best treatments in the field.
Page last modified on 16 feb 12 09:26