To take part in one of our evidENT studies currently open to recruitment, please click on the links below;
- DART - Decision Making in adults with recurrent tonsillitis
- VOCALIST - Does Laryngeal Reinnervation or Type I Thyroplasty give better voice results for patients with Unilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis?
- Upper airway disease in children: moving towards patient & parent led research, for further information please contact Aneeka Degun
To take part in one of the national studies open to the recruitment in our hospital (RNTNEH) please click on the links below;
- A molecular and genetic analysis of otosclerosis
- RegenVOX - Clinical trial of voicebox implants using tissue engineering
- Plasticity of the auditory brain in cochlear implanted adults
- Nasal Acoustic Analysis - Preliminary testing of acoustic recording and processing protocols for analysis of nasal airflow in patients with normal and abnormal nasal airflow.
- Vestibular Tissue Study - Regenerating hair cells in the inner ear: defining conditions in the vestibular sensory epthelia
Upcoming evidENT studies;
- REGAIN - Regeneration of inner ear hair cells with gamma-secretase inhibitors
- MACRO - Defining best management for adults with chronic rhinosinusitis: the MACRO programme
Upcoming RNTNEH studies;
- INSPIRE - Clinical trial of a tracheal replacement using tissue engineering