The Rhinoplasty & Facial Plastic Surgery Course (7-8 Oct 2013)
*Both the practical and non-practical elements of the Rhinoplasty & Facial Plastic Surgery Course are now fully booked. You can register your interest for future Rhinoplasty courses by emailing email@example.com.
This new course is designed around the practical dissection sessions using fresh frozen cadavers.
The focus will be on functional septo-rhinoplasty surgery, nasal reconstruction techniques and aesthetic and functional facial re-animation.
Alternatively you can choose a non-practical pathway; featuring the same high calibre lectures and discussion, plus a step by step visual guide to rhinoplasty techniques with a guest lecturer giving expert commentary.
Days 1 and 2 will be centred around tutorials and fresh frozen cadaveric dissection, including expert lead video demonstations for those not dissecting.
- Anatomy of the nose
- Anatomical dissection of the internal nasal valve
- Suture techniques
- Anatomical dissection of the external nasal valve/ alar reconstruction techniques
- Nasal reconstruction
- Septal reconstruction techniques
- Anatomy of the face
- Anatomy of the eye and brow
- Face lift techniques
- Z plasty, bilobed and rhomboid flap design
- Peter Andrews
Course Faculty to Include:
- Alam Hannan
- David Roberts
- Hesham Saleh
- Tim Woolford
- this course has been accredited with 12 CPD points by ENT-UK (RCS)
Fees & Book Now
- £350 - without dissection - NOW FULLY BOOKED
- add £595 for Rhinoplasty dissection - NOW FULLY BOOKED - Please register for future Rhinoplasty courses by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- EAFPS members are entitled to 10% discount
T & Cs
All bookings for courses at the UCL Ear Institute are subject to our terms and conditions. By placing a booking you will have agreed to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your order for a Course after it is accepted by us and outside of any period in which you might have a right to cancel, then the following applies:
Your cancellation must be received in writing no later than
14 days before the start of the Course. If we receive your cancellation no
later than 14 days before the start of the Course we will refund any amount you
have paid to us for that Course less an administration charge of 20%. No
refunds will be made for cancellations made by you within 14 days of the Course
Full UCL terms and conditions
Page last modified on 19 sep 13 16:29