Presentation Skills for Medics: 23rd March 2015
Everyone has yawned their way through countless tedious lectures and presentations on the way to becoming a doctor. This course, new to UCL Ear Institute following a very successful pilot last year, is designed to put a stop to that.
Come to a brilliant
one-day presentation skills course in glamorous King's Cross where a group of
prize-winning presenters will make sure you never bore an audience again.
- modern technology such as video-feedback sessions
- ancient wisdom from as far back as Aristotle
- advice from a surgical Professor
- top tips from a West End theatre director
- voice and body language coaching from a professional actor
Did we mention it's great value? - £69* gets you the
CV point, the skills, and coffee. Small groups and individual feedback mean there are strictly limited spaces so it's best to
apply now. This and the fact you'll have to bring a pre-prepared 5 minute talk with slides on
any topic (non-medical or medical) are the only downsides.
* £69 earlybird rate available until 26th January 2015 (£85 otherwise).
- understanding your audience
- starting and writing a talk
- visual aids and slide design
- small group prepared presentations and video feedback
- technology and tools
- the director's cut
- bringing the awesome
- importance of feedback and follow-up
- Simon Gane
- Matthew Rollin
- Peter Radford
- Prof Tony Narula
- £69 Earlybird discounted rate available until 26th Jan 2015
- £85 otherwise
- Payment for this course must be made via the UCL Store at least 2 working days before the start of the course.
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.
All bookings for courses at the UCL Ear Institute are subject to our terms and conditions. By placing a booking you will have agreed to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your order for a Course after it is accepted by us and outside of any period in which you might have a right to cancel, then the following applies:
Your cancellation must be received in writing no later than
14 days before the start of the Course. If we receive your cancellation no
later than 14 days before the start of the Course we will refund any amount you
have paid to us for that Course less an administration charge of 20%. No
refunds will be made for cancellations made by you within 14 days of the Course
Full UCL terms and conditions
Page last modified on 07 apr 14 14:12