Masterclass: IMPACT! Innovations for Management & Leadership for Clinical Practice - Postponed, new date TBC
About the module
Course Directors: Dr Priya Singh & Dr Cherilee Rutherford
The Ear Institute is very proud to announce a new Masterclass in Management and Leadership. Novel approaches to problem solving, critical thinking and decision making will be presented by a host of local and international speakers, who are experts in their field. Prepare to be challenged by a vast array of managers and leaders from various backgrounds who are not Audiologists
- Deloitte LLP
- King Edward VII Hospital
- Harvard and London Business School
- The Advisory Board
You will take away tools, ideas and experiences from our workshops on service improvement, leadership and people management to trial and implement in your own clinical practice.
This is a very interactive 3-day programme, developed to stimulate your creativity and enhance quality in your practice, and enable you to make an impact!
Themes for the 3 days are:
- Day 1: Service Quality & Improvement
- Day 2: Creativity in Management & Leadership
- Day 3: Management & Leadership Tools & Concepts
- Vassi Naidoo, Deloitte LLP
- Robin Davis, NHS Elect
- Barry Freeman (specially comissioned pre-recorded video presentation)
- Melanie Gregory, IDA Institute
- Sarah Harvey, UCL Dept of Management Science & Innovation (UCL DMS&I)
- Joe Vincent, Marketing Manager - King Edward VII Hospital London
- Patricia Wynn, The Advisory Board Company
- Trevor Andrews, Siemens
- Paul Flaherty, Kent Fire Service
- Prof De Reyck, UCL DMS&I, view profile
- Prof Steve Moss, UCL Vice-Dean Enterprise
This timetable is subject to change.
CPD Points have been applied for from:
Cost of 1 Day Masterclass £200
Cost of 2 Day Masterclass £255
Cost of 3 Day Masterclass £370
These are special introductory rates as this is a new course, next year the fees will follow the same pricing structure as all of our Advanced Audiology masterclasses including early bird discounts when booked before the cut-off date.
- This course has been postoned and we are yet to confirm the new date. You can register your interest by emailing Sarah Harris and she will email you once the new date is confirmed, or follow us on Twitter to be the first to find out about all our new courses, date and timetbale confirmations etc. @UCLEarInstitute
|Cost of 1 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 2 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 3 Day Masterclass||
|Cost of 4 Day Masterclass*||
EB – Early Bird rate FOR BOOKINGS MADE AT LEAST 8 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
SR – Standard rate
* Please note that the 4 day prices are only applicable for our longer courses. The fee structure is standardised across all Advanced Audiology Masterclasses.
- Payment via UCL Store must be made at least 2 working days before the start of the course
- In order to secure your place using a purchase order, these must be received at least 3 weeks before the start of the course
NB: Your place on the course is not secured until payment has cleared.
T & Cs
All bookings for courses at the UCL Ear Institute are subject to our terms and conditions. By placing a booking you will have agreed to our terms and conditions.
If you wish to cancel your order for a Course after it is accepted by us and outside of any period in which you might have a right to cancel, then the following applies:
Your cancellation must be received in writing no later than
14 days before the start of the Course. If we receive your cancellation no
later than 14 days before the start of the Course we will refund any amount you
have paid to us for that Course less an administration charge of 20%. No
refunds will be made for cancellations made by you within 14 days of the Course
Full UCL terms and conditions
Page last modified on 04 sep 13 09:11