- Post Graduates
- Short Courses
- Video & DVD Training Aids
- Staff Directories
- Staff Resources
- Contact Us
Former UCL MSc Advanced Audiology student Carolina Leal gives her view about studying at the UCL Ear Institute
It was a very easy going but informative session and I wish to thank A for his expertise, imparted with good humour. He shared the technical aspects in a sufficiently comprehensible way, involving me and allowing me to take informed decisions.
I can now enjoy hearing babies crying three doors away, each jet on the planes flying over the house and conversations of guests who come to eat with us. Cannot hear my eyeballs swivelling yet, but all in good time!
- Quote given by a someone just fitted with a hearing aid by one of our student Audiologists.
Training the next generation of auditory scientists is a priority
at the Ear Institute. Three- and four-year PhD programmes are available
in a wide range of basic and clinical disciplines, including genetics,
cell and molecular biology, auditory neuroscience and human auditory
The Ear Institute also hosts a range of Masters programmes in Audiology and Voice Pathology, each of which includes a research element.
- Advanced Audiology (MSc, PGDip, PGCert)
- Audiological Science MSc
- Audiological Science with Clinical Practice MSc
- Medical Otology and Audiology (with specialisation in Audiovestibular Medicine) MSc
- Medical Otology and Audiology (with specialisation in ENT Practice) MSc
Page last modified on 31 mar 14 15:27