We are currently not accepting new applications for this programme. When the programme re-opens, this information will be updated.
The Dementia Research Centre (DRC) operates an internship programme offering recent graduates a first experience of neuropsychological and/or neuroimaging research in a multidisciplinary clinical research centre.
The internship programme is designed to provide professional development opportunities and experience to graduate scientists interested in pursuing a career in the clinical sciences.
Interns will contribute to one or more active research projects under the supervision of a senior scientist, and will have the opportunity to observe and participate in clinical assessments, patient and carer support groups and the extensive educational programme of lectures and seminars in Queen Square.
- Internships will be of 4 months' duration.
- A maximum of 3 internships will be offered per calendar year, running from September-December, January-April, and April-July inclusive.
- Individuals may not complete more than one internship.
- Work related expenses including travel to and from the workplace to an agreed amount can be claimed by the intern.
- The programme is currently closed for new applications. When we again accept applications, contact details for enquiries and applications will appear here.
Page last modified on 06 oct 14 13:18