The Dementia Research Centre (DRC) operates an internship programme offering recent graduates a first experience of neuropsychological and/or neuroimaging research in a multidisciplinary clinical research centre.
The internship programme is designed to provide professional development opportunities and experience to graduate scientists interested in pursuing a career in the clinical sciences.
Interns will contribute to one or more active research projects under the supervision of a senior scientist, and will have the opportunity to observe and participate in clinical assessments, patient and carer support groups and the extensive educational programme of lectures and seminars in Queen Square.
- Internships will be of 4 months' duration.
- A maximum of 3 internships will be offered per calendar year, running from September-December, January-April, and April-July inclusive.
- Individuals may not complete more than one internship.
- Work related expenses including travel to and from the workplace to an agreed amount can be claimed by the intern.
- All enquiries regarding the programme should be directed to Dr Sebastian Crutch: s.crutch [at] ucl.ac.uk (opens your email software).
Page last modified on 19 nov 13 14:24