Looking for dementia support?
If you are looking for dementia support, we regret that we are unable to deal with enquries from callers who are not our patients, with concerns about Alzheimer's disease or any other form of dementia.
- For information, support, guidance and signposting to other appropriate organisations, please contact Alzheimer's Society National Dementia Helpline on 0300 222 1122. The Helpline is usually open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 4pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
- You can also visit the Alzheimer's Society and Alzheimer's Research UK (ARUK) websites. These provide a large amount of information and guidance.
- The ARUK's Dementia Research Infoline can help with general questions about dementia and provides information on how to get involved in dementia research.
- For information about the services that we offer, please visit our Support Groups section.
- If you are interested in taking part in dementia studies, please see our Get involved page.
Page last modified on 25 feb 15 11:51