Student Disability Services
- Appointments and Contact Details
- Who We Support
- Prospective Students
- International Students
- Financial Support
- Special Examination Arrangements
- Disability IT Support
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Study Skills Information Sheets
- Support Workers for Disabled Students
- Union Support for Disabled Students
- Institute of Education Students
Union Support for Disabled Students
The Disabled Students' Section is a collective which aims to represent the views of students at UCL who self-define as disabled, including but not limited to students with physical disabilities, long term illnesses, specific learning difficulties and mental health issues.
The Section is chaired by an elected part time volunteer known as the Disabled Students' Officer. We hold meetings, events and run campaigns.
For more information please visit the Disabled Students' Section webpage.
The latest edition of their newsletter can be viewed here:
If you are interested in joining their mailing list you can do so here: