Mid GreenBright blueOrange

What other support is available to me at UCL?

  • IT training – including training and information for disabled students  
  • Library Services  - information on accessing UCL's libraries and materials, including specialist services for students with a disability.
  • Student Psychological Services Student Psychological Services provides counselling and other resources for students facing emotional and psychological problems.
  • Student Mediator Ruth Sidall, Student Mediator is available to advise and assist students with regard to the resolution of complaints involving other students, staff and other UCL services which the student has been unable to resolve informally.
  • Ridgmount Practice - All students are advised to register with a local GP. Staff at the Ridgmount Practice are used to providing services for students and familiar with UCL systems and procedures.
  • The Dental Centre All students are advised to register for dental care. Treatment on the NHS is available at The Dental Centre.
  • UCL Careers Service Information on careers, internships, volunteering and current vacancies for UCL students.