Student Disability Services
- Who We Are
- Appointments and Opening Times
- Blind or partially-sighted students
- Deaf or hard of hearing students
- Students with Asperger Syndrome or other autistic spectrum disorders
- Students with dyslexia or other specific learning difficulties (SpLDs)
- Students with long-term medical conditions
- Students with mental health difficulties
- Students with mobility difficulties
- Prospective Students
- Financial Support for Disabled Students
- Special Examination Arrangements
- SEnIT Suite
- Disclosure and Confidentiality
- Information For Staff
- Contact Us
- Student Disability Policy
How do I access support?
Students with long-term medical conditions should register with Student Disability Services. Make an appointment to come and speak to one of the Disability Advisers – or come to one of the daily drop-in sessions (Monday to Friday, 2pm to 4pm; term-time only).
You will be asked to provide evidence from your GP or other health professional about the nature of your condition.